The theme for today’s episode is all about why we prevent ourselves from doing what we know we “should” do – or perhaps even really want to do.
- The advantageous ‘reasons’ for self-sabotage
- The intricate ways in which we convince ourselves of the justification for our sabotage
- Different ways in which we can sabotage ourselves – and some of them you may not even realize were sabotage
- Why we never see our sabotage until we need to deal with it – and how that can often take years
- The underlying survival mechanisms at play within all of this
- People pleasing and illness being a survival strategy of self-sabotage
This is perhaps one of the most varied Unveil Podcast episodes ever! Victoria and Brace share their personal sabotage stories and it leads them into a wide-ranging discussion about the discipline of acting (and why Improv is an allegory for life), and so much more.
A fun episode, with some important updates at the start from the Unveil crew.
Mentioned in today’s podcast: Unveil Workshop – 16-17 July 2022 (replays available!)
Unveil Coach Training Certification – now open for purchase without application
The Signals In Your Body’s Symptoms download