Unveil Podcast Episode 52: Stress to Success, and the Power of Belief – with Dr Irene Cop
Dr. Irene Cop MD, DC is the CEO & Founder of The Stress to Success S.H.I.F.T. Institute.
Because of her own catastrophic burnout and near-fatal experience, Dr. Irene’s passionate about guiding purpose-driven high achievers in bouncing back from setbacks so they can enjoy true 360° success.
To help her family heal against all odds, she developed an innovative protocol that she now uses with clients all over the world so they can optimize their focus and productivity, accelerate their progress and amplify their results to levels unseen before.
Her comprehensive background and expertise:
- Spans both Eastern and Western medicine, as a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic
- Includes extensive training in Acupuncture, Neuroplasticity, Elite Performance Psychology, Leadership, Stress Management, Neurophysiological Meditation, and Resilience
- She’s helped over 200,000 people feel and live better
- She’s host of the internationally-acclaimed podcast, The Stress to Success S.H.I.F.T.
During this episode, Dr Irene shares with Victoria Fenton her powerful personal journey. She discusses:
- Her Ikigai and what led her to develop the Stress to Success S.H.I.F.T Institute
- The deep personal experiences which shaped her perspective and took her from flame-out status to developing her Institute
- The role flame-out plays in our modern society and in illness – as well as the drain that past patterns have on our capacity to fulfil our potential
- The magic of working together, whole-istically, to support each other to success
- How she went from do-it-all chiropractor who believed that people need to do less and have more work-life balance – through supporting her son to recover from potentially life-altering injuries – to realizing that it is possible to have it all, but the foundations have to be right to set you up for that level of success
Dr Irene’s work can all be found at drirene.life
Join the free level of our private Stress to Success S.H.I.F.T. Community
Take our comprehensive Flameout Syndrome Risk Assessment to determine your risk for severe illness or injury
Apply for the research edition of our upcoming 8-Week Retrain Your Brain Bootcamp 2.0: Achieve Results When All Else Has Failed
Follow @theunveilacademy – for courses, training and the podcast updates
Follow – and don’t be afraid to reach out to – your host, @victorialfenton
Like, share, subscribe, rate, leave us a review – do all the things!
And join us at The Unveil Academy if you feel called to do so!