Unveil Podcast Episode 54: Mental Fitness, Gut-Brain Health and Emotional Resilience – with Cara Bradley
On today’s Unveil Podcast, Victoria Fenton chats to Cara Bradley.
Cara is a leading authority of mental fitness. Her signature strategies include mindful movement, nervous system training and gut-brain optimization. She shares body-mind training with Fortune 500 companies and college sports teams. Cara is the producer of the Mental Fitness Bootcamp, author of On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine, and founder of Verge Yoga. She hosts Daily Whispers – a mental fitness podcast and, in 2020, was named one of the “Top 12 Most Powerful Women in the Mindfulness Movement” by Mindful Magazine.
During this episode, Cara and Victoria discuss:
- The landscape of healing and how simple – and free – nourishing practices can be
- The nature of mental fitness, emotional resilience and self-optimization – and what people miss
- Working with Type A, driven individuals and moving them towards more connection to self
- Health practices found in nature
- The gut – brain connection and how to optimize wellbeing by focusing on the most important connection we have – to our own gut (and why people don’t think about this, or don’t want to include it in their work
And so, so much more…
For all the information discussed in this week’s episode – the links are below.
Check out Cara’s recommended gut-brain protocols – https://www.carabradley.net/mental-fitness-products/
More on Cara https://www.carabradley.net
Daily Whispers podcast – https://wavve.link/CaraBradley/episodes
Follow Cara https://www.instagram.com/carabradleylife/
And, as always – Like, Subscribe, Share with a Friend – and Leave Us a Review…!
Follow @theunveilacademy – for courses, training and the podcast updates
Follow – and don’t be afraid to reach out to – your host, @victorialfenton
Like, share, subscribe, rate, leave us a review – do all the things!
And join us at The Unveil Academy if you feel called to do so!