On today’s episode Victoria Fenton chats to Steven Kessler.
Steven has been a psychotherapist in the San Francisco Bay Area for almost 30 years, teaching both locally and internationally. He is a certified EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Expert and Trainer, and is the bestselling author of The 5 Personality Patterns, a simple, clear, true-to-life map of personality that gives you the key to understanding people and communicating with them effectively. More information and descriptions of the patterns are available at the5personalitypatterns.com.
Today on The Unveil Podcast, Steven talks to Victoria about:
- what the 5 Personality Patterns really are: where they come from and how they are formed
- the consequences of these adaptation patterns and strategies
- how our personality pattern affects our perception of reality
- how to move to a place of awareness around our personality patterns
- the empowerment of controlling where you place your attention
- the integration of approaches, from somatics to cognition to energy work
- the physical reality and its relationship to the energetic reality
- the process of individuation and how the evolution of the species is moving towards a culture of collective, then individuals, then integration
- how tribal initiations are not about individuation
- the power of clearing trauma using energy work and EFT
This is a wide-ranging and deep conversation which sees Steven share deeply of his work, passions and insights. Enjoy!
Find more of Steven at the5personalitypatterns.com – where you can purchase signed copies of Steven’s book.
Or purchase the book on Amazon here.
Discover more about Kuya at kuya.life